Skilled Independent Visa

Skill independent Visa (Subclass 189)

This is a Permanent Visa to live in Australia. This Visa does not require sponsorship by a relative or state/territory government

With this Visa you can

  • work and study anywhere in Australia
  • sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • if eligible, become an Australian Citizen

To Apply for this Visa, you must have

  • An occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list
  • A positive Skill assessment
  • Be Invited to apply
  • Satisfy the points test
Enroll Now