Family Visa

You might want to bring your family to Australia temporarily or Permanently. This depends on which Visa type you currently have.

This visa lets parents live in Australia if their child is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

  • Partner Visa (Apply Overseas) (Subclass 309 and 100)
  • Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
  • Parent Visa (Subclass 103)


Enroll Now