Student Visa

Student Visa (Subclass 500) lets you remain in Australia for up to 5 years for studying in an Australian institution in line with your enrollment.

With this Visa you can:

  • Study at an educational institution
  • Bring family members to Australia with you.
  • Work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts.

Book Free Consultation Here

How to Apply for a Student Visa?

Before Applying for a Student Visa, you will have to apply and be accepted by an Australian institution.

Steps to Apply for Admission:

  • Choose the preferred course and institution
  • Submit an application to the institution
  • Get Confirmation of Acceptance (COE)
  • Apply for Student Visa

To Speak to our education experts, book an appointment here

Documents required for Applying Student Visa:

  • Original Passport (Including old passport All Pages)
  • 10th, 12th mark sheets
  • Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificate (If applicable)
  • Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
  • COE from Educational Provider
  • OSHC
  • Financial documents

How to Extend your Student Visa?

To continue studying in Australia, you must apply for an extension of visa before the current visa expires.

What is the cost of the Student Visa 500?

The cost of the Student visa 500 is from AUD$620 for the main applicant. A charge will apply for each family member who applies for the visa.

Enroll Now