General Skilled Migration (GSM) is for applicants who meet requirements set by Department of Home affairs. Successful applicants will obtain an Australian Permanent Residency which will enable them to Live and Work in Australia without any Restrictions. Australian permanent residents may also be eligible for Australian citizenship.
Different streams of GSM Visas:
- Skilled Independent visa – subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated visa – subclass 190
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (Subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme Visa – (Subclass 186)
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
- Skilled Employer sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa – (Subclass 494)
We have knowledge, experience and expertise to help you file an application with the highest chances of success.